Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Pornographers of the world Unite!
From: Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:02:32 -0400

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:15:50 -0400, "B. D. Colen"
<bdcolen@earthlink.net> wrote:

>So we will undoubtedly go on asking for comment on work
>which we would be smarter not exposing to public view...:-)

You just reminded me of the (IMO) greatest moment in Oscar history. It
was the early '70's, and streaking was all the rage.  David Niven was
presenting, and a streaker raced across the stage behind him.  Niven
glanced, then looked back at the camera and without missing a beat
offered: "It takes a brave man to expose his shortcomings in public."

As to the rest of your post, a hearty "Me too!"

Paul

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (RE: [Leica] Leica Pornographers of the world Unite!)