Subject: Re: [Leica] Adjusting Vertical Hold on a IIIc
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:28:05 -0600

You have the right adjustment screw and the right diagnosis. I would try one
more time with briefly just a little bit more force than you feel
comfortable with. If that does not work you will have to remove the top
cover to get at the rangefinder assembly.

John Collier

Who tends to seize up unless periodically rotated.

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Adjusting Vertical Hold on a IIIc)