Subject: [Leica] B & H Photo
From: Edward Gosfield III <egosfield@core.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:29:04 -0400

I have dealt with them for over 20 years.  They have fixed their very
few mistakes quickly and cheerfully.  They have gone so far as to call
my home when I was out of town and they could not call me back directly,
to get a correction of a credit card number they heard wrong. They have
never back ordered me while charging my card (as Adorama has).  When you
call them about product they never bait and switch.  Their prices are as
low as you can find from a firm you can trust.  They are my mail order
source of choice for photo gear.

ted gosfield

Message from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] B & H Photo)