Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: The camera doesn't lie
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:55:00 -0400

Actually, Dan, the last thing they are is dagnabit Yankees - They are, in
fact, a swarm of Hasidic Jews - the place looks like a photo
equipment-covered Wailing Wall - And when placing orders, be aware that they
close at about 1:30 on Friday and re-open Sunday...

B.een there more times than I'd D.are to count (because my wife would kill
me!)