Subject: Re: [Leica] film washing tips
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:10:09 -0700

Kyle,

Practice, pracctice. It'll come to you. With the 28 (and now the 24), I get
the focus in the ballpark through the camera's viewfinder, and then switch
to the auxilary viewfinder to frame the shot. Unless the distance to the
subject is radically altered after that, I don't worry too much about
re-focusing. The depth of field of both lenses takes care of it, unless
you're shooting wide open.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.