Subject: [none]
From: Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:33:16 +0200

But Ted in real life things are in color and keep moving and are in 3D and
don't
exist in a 2/3 frame vertical or horizontal processed in Xtol. Photography
ain't
real! I wish more people would get off our backs and realize that. No more
real
that a pencil drawing or a hologram. And we don't capture peoples souls
either!
Just the light that bounces off their darn faces!
Mark Rabiner
<<<<<<<<<<
About time someone said it! Of course, blacknwhite gets the soul anyway :)
colour just catches the bouncy lightrays.
Boing boing
Rob.
Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow
Via Bellentani 36