Subject: Re: [Leica] One remarkable photo
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:02:27 -0700

><Snip>
>         --> I agree something made this shot unusually "clean",
>         beyond the subject matter and "atmospherics".
>
>         Kasemann ? I'm checking into this right as I press "SEND".
>
>         A J Q

A polarizing filter is a laminate which can separate under strenuous use…
 or if you throw the thing in the dishwasher after a day in the beach.
My guess is some guy named Kasemann came along and said "money is no object!
seal the edges! Brass no Zinc or plastic for the Threads! and so on! That's what
I think happened!
Mark Rabiner
Edwin Land had the right idea...
	until Kasemann came along...