Subject: Re: [Leica] my camera should work for _me_ not t'other way round....
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:14:29 -0600

As most collectors are crazy for the  M3, I do not think you should have any
problem selling and getting the where-with-all for a late M2 in good shape.
If your M3 is nice, a user M4 should be possible. Heck if you are only
interested in using the camera, an M4-2 or -P should be easy to acquire and
maybe another lens as well. I had an M4-2 and it was a great camera. The M4
is too desirable to collectors and needs more regular maintenance (Under
heavy shooting) than a well sorted late M4-2 or -P.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] my camera should work for _me_ not t'other wayround....)
Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] my camera should work for _me_ not t'other wayround....)
Reply from "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] my camera should work for _me_ not t'other wayround....)