Subject: Re: [Leica] One remarkable photo
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 20:26:09 -0700

At 5:31 PM -0700 6/22/00, Mark Rabiner opined:
>Andre Jean Quintal wrote:
>>
>> http://www.xmurillo.com/photos/199909/9908-LaBresse-Start_.jpg
>>
>>         What is photography about ?
>>
>>         Sharing peak experiences ???
>>
>>         Wether Leica originated or not, this shot sure
>>         meets lots of exacting criteria.
>>
>>         A J Quintal
>
>This directs to technique and not to content but:
>	Might be the photog used some kind of high-end super-multicoated
>Kasemann
>polarizer! a warm one at that.
>as they are sure cutting through the UV like nobodies bizness.
>Mark Rabiner
>
>Angels coming down from heaven for a visit.
>A neg of a lens displaying lots and lots of coma!

The only way I could ever control the coma was if I kinked the film!

Re: polarizers - you won't see multicoated polarizers, because the
multi-coating process heats the filter usually, and that's no good for the
polarization foil.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com