Subject: RE: [Leica] my camera should work for _me_ not t'other way round. ...
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:33:24 -0400

	[BOB KRAMER]  Er... Kyle... I just gotta' ask.  If you were going
out with a 28mm lens, why didn't you just use your M6 body?

	You know, ALL cameras have shortcomings.  Because the M3 wasn't
designed for use with a 28mm lens as a primary design parameter, doesn't
make it a piece of junk.  <shrug>  You were just trying to fit a round peg
in a square hole, that's all.  But I agree, if the '3 frustrates you, by all
means, sell it to someone who wants it (they really are great cameras in
many ways).

	Bob Kramer
	Atlanta, GA