Subject: RE: [Leica] my camera should work ... Paul.
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:20:38 -0700

Oh, I have no doubt you're right - one can get used to most things with
enough time.  But for me they're just one more distracting gizmo to futz
with - Ted's KISS rule applies here too.  And frankly I don't have much
incentive to try - my "wide" vision just seems to stop at 28mm, and I've
discovered that the 28 Elmarit on a regular M6 is a combination that feels
absolutely perfect to me.

Paul