Subject: [Leica] Regrets, I've had a few... (was: my camera should work for _me_ )
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:32:14 -0700

My idiot moment was agreeing to give my ex-wife a Nikon SP with 35/1.8,
50/1.4 and 85/2.0 Nikkors when we split up.  Two months later I found out
she'd left it on the floor and her new boyfriend had stepped on it,
destroying both the camera and that 35.  And she wasn't even a photographer.
Sheesh.

If my most recent wife thinks the divorce settlement is going to include any
Leica gear, she's got another think coming >:-(

Paul