Subject: [Leica] FS: THIS STUFF HAS TO GO
From: Doug Herr <telyt560@cswebmail.com>
Date: 23 Jun 2000 14:59:45 -0700

Gary left some stuff with me to sell.  I've sold some but there's still more good stuff.  All prices are negotiable 'cuz neither of us know what most of it is really worth.  Make me an offer.

Metz 45 CL-3, SCA 351 (for Leica R), WA diffuser and tele-adapter, w/ brackets & all instructions.  This is a powerful handle-mount flash good for TTL flash with R5 / R-E / R6 / R6.2 / R7 cameras; also works as non-TTL auto flash with other cameras.  Includes SCA 351 adapter and cord as well as PC sync cord.  A few marks on the head, nothing serious.  $200

Velbon Macro-slider, to help position your tripod-mounted camera for extreme close-ups.  B&H sells it or $89.95; this one has a few dings on adjustment knobs, otherwise is in excellent condition for only $35

Fresnel flash extender bracket for most electronic flash.  Most effective with TTL flash metering.  $20

OT: Curta Type II mechanical calculator.  It's not a Leica, it's not even photographic but it's for sale.  If you know what it is, you won't be shocked at the price.  e-mail privately for details.

All prices OBO and do not include shipping.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!