Subject: [Leica] My camera should work....thread
From: "Gary Klein" <leicaman_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 10:00:38 -0500

All those war stories about the dumb camera trading stories.  I have one
too.  When I was a poor college student, I ordered a Nikon F2t.  Took
forever to come to the dealer.  When it came, Nikon sent two, sequentially
numbered F2t cameras.

Like a poor idiot, I only bought the one F2t (My dad could have loaned me
the $550 the second one cost). However, my story does have a good note.  I
still have the F2t and its original box...and its original B screen that was
standard to this particular model.  Yes mine is in user condition, but it
functions perfectly.

I knew it would be valuable, more so than the standard F2.  Even in its user
condition, I know its worth more.

However I have been smart enough to keep, my M4-2 and all its sharp lenses.
I think that is a great virtue of reading the list, to learn from
everybody's blunders.
gck