Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaholics Anonymous
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 06:43:05 -0700

Gary Elshaw wrote:
> The short answer is 'It gets easier' but it does take a while. My M3
> used to stay within hand's reach next to the computer (3 months?).
> Now it watches from behind me on a shelf with the Leica III. Once you
> have more than one, you can leave them alone and tell them to talk
> amongst themselves when you're out of the room.<<<<<<<

Hi Gary,
All these years I've had Leicas of varying numbers and you've finally
answered what the heck the muffled voices were I heard coming from the
equipment bag!   I kept thinking it had something to do with the hearing
aids and aliens! ;-)

> I'm still trying to get them to breed, thus far without success.<<<<<<

I thought of that one time,  put an auto focus Canon in along side the R
to see what would happen. When I looked in the morning the Leica had
turned it's back on the Nikon! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Breeding Leicas....)
Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Leicas I have seen....in the media)