Subject: [Leica] Re: Frozen Film
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 08:07:59 -0700

I have a brick (no pun intended) of 120 Agfa Isopan IFF which I froze back
in the early 60's. It is still frozen except for two rolls that I used
about two months ago. Looks as good as it did 40 years ago. I was comparing
it to APX 25. In 1:100 Rodinal, they look about the same. The film
certainly did not suffer after 40 frozen years.

I have a brick of frozen 35mm Kodachrome-X if anybody wants it...

Jim

Replies: Reply from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Frozen Film)