Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:Nachtwey was Sally Mann, digest V17 #195
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:46:41 -0400

I've heard about that one...ad nauseum...there was a similar one up here.
First, let me preface this by saying I know nothing about the photos she was
taking or what she was planning to do with them....BUT...assuming that they
were as she describes them...It is utterly outrageous.....As I think I said
in an earlier post, you want nekid photos of your kids for the family album,
more power to you....it's when it goes beyond family that I have a
problem.....and in a way, the MsMann's of the world are just a tiny bit
responsbile for the societal over-reaction that leads to GRanny's
arrest.....I know that's a stretch, but......