Subject: Re: [Leica] Breeding Leicas....
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:46:02 EDT

In a message dated 6/26/00 9:42:20 AM, Dan Post postulated

<<Let me suggest keeping the Leicas in a closet containing COAT HANGERS- Coat

hanger breed indescriminately, and periodically, I have to bundle the

surplus and send them to the Hanger Shelter>>

Dan,

I'm sorry, but your science isn't correct.  The latest research has
discovered that hangers are the adult form of socks.  As the socks mature
they overnight become clothes hangers.  This explains why we all have an
abundance of hangers and many single unmatched socks.  I don't know how to
get Leicas to breed in captivity.  Maybe the LUG could sponsor a genome
mapping project?

From a fellow truth seeker,
Richard Wasserman

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: Re: [Leica] Breeding Leicas....)