Subject: Re:[Leica] the usual assortment of 19 year old girls in PVC miniskirts
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:09:08 -0400

At 10:08 AM 6/26/00 -0700, kyle cassidy wrote:.

>it's the usual friends and flotsom from my bizarre little subculture,
>which is to say, mostly a bunch of 19 year old girls in PVC miniskirts.
>
>http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/goth/go4/secretindex.html

Funny, I didn't see any of these folks when I was hanging out with the
corporate yuppiescum all night at the Monte Carlo Room (South and 2nd) a
two weeks ago. I tried to get some shots available darkness on some left
over Portra800, but haven't got it developed yet.

Your crowd looks to be more fun. Photographically, these are much better
than the standard tilted, blurred, fuzzy, neo-goth theme pictures. I like
Beckey, Nina and Kimmy's portraits best...everyone else is trying too hard
to look "kindred."

Carpe Lumen,
Michael

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] the usual assortment of 19 year old girls in PVCminiskirts)