Subject: RE: [Leica] Sally Mann (potentially offensive)
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 19:57:35 -0400

Many photographs of children appear in print.  How about Sear's catalogues
showing children modeling clothing?  They surely didn't give their informed
consent.  The only difference in Sally Mann's case is that her photographs
were of her children nude.  I guess for certain people, coming from certain
backgrounds, it is a big difference.

Dan C.