Subject: Re: [Leica] Sally Mann (now REALLY offensive)
From: Bernard <4829.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:14:44 +0400

Martin Howard wrote:

> Actually, the 10-month old is a bad example, because the 10-month old doesn't
> knowingly manipulate the situation.  They simply scream like hell because it's
> uncomfortable

Not necessarily true. Many babies scream because just they understand that that
gets them attention. Therefore, if you always react to the baby screaming, you're
in for it all around the clock. Most definitely manipulative.

> We like to think of ourselves as gregarious, compassionate, philanthropic, and
> altruistic

I don't. I'm rather honest about what drives me, and that drives some folks on
this list quite insane, since it threatens their perceived values.

Bernard

PC    While you folks were debating Scotch, I made 120 prints from Leica
negatives. That sure makes me feel better than drinking, or talking about, Scotch.
Got some more printing to do today, and tomorrow is another shoot. All 100%
guaranteed Leica.