Subject: [Leica] re: the usual assortment of 19 year old girls in PVC miniskirts
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:31:23 -0400 (EDT)

>Kyle Cassidy wrote:

>> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/goth/go4/secretindex.html
>>

>and then stuff about gothbabes getting nakid in front of his camera!

>geesh Kyle, I was about to hit ya with the good goss about suburban
>housewives, but I can see
>you've set the brothl up in your own studio.  'why go to them when they
>come to me' kyle said from behind his M3. hey, that rhymes!

actually, i did it the other way t'round. i moved my studio there. i was
really fascinated by irving penn's shots of africa tht he did with the
portable studio, and i was unsatisfied with my "ordinary" party shots.
this seemed the reasonable solution.... and, of course, there's no sex for
money there, it's sex for the fashionably dressed.

hopefully though, i'll do some more "formal" portraits in my studio w/ a
better background and better lights. etc. we'll see how it goes....

>nothing pvc about genevieve.

you, my friend, have not been paying attention! she's wearing a PVC
corsett. in fact, the ONLY thing she's wearing is PVC.... where were your
eyes wandering?