Subject: RE: [Leica] Highly technical lens cap question
From: Peterson Arthur G NSSC <PetersonAG@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:21:07 -0400

I don't know for sure, Craig, but, just to be serious for a moment, I seem
to recall Leitz used to make screw-in (metal???) lens caps.  If so, mybe you
could locate an old one.  The website for Wall Street Camera, for one place,
used to have a long list of used Leica stuff, including miscellaneous old
odds and ends.  Good luck!

Art Peterson