Subject: [Leica] Viewfinder; LHSA
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:27:45 -0700

Got my New Viewfinder yesterday with a shot with a guy with balloons and the
cover in Kodachrome 64 with and M3 and a 35/2 Summicron! It has a clear timeless
quality that the covers have had this year!
Looks like Bill Rosauer is taking over from Roy Moss; this is getting to be a pattern!
From President to Publisher! Which P comes next? Pulitzer, Punxsutawney...
Boston 2000 will be October 12-15 only twelve miles out! progress is being made
in my opinion! Pretty soon we'll be able to crawl to town!
I'll be looking forward to experiencing (for the first time) Boston with many
other Leica Historical Society Members, with many new members with shiny black
M6's with Brass underneath! And a variety of M's and R's clicking away at
Boston. Viso's etc...
Welcome to the wonderful world of getting out the new edition Bill!
Hope you can learn to sleep fast!
Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com> ([Leica] Re: Punxsutawney)
Reply from Tim Meneely <meneely@crosswinds.net> (Re: [Leica] Viewfinder; LHSA)