Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Impact
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:42:30 EDT

Rob:  I met a young photography student at ICP last year who did a wonderful
photo essay on prostitution by profiling one such woman she managed to
befriend.  The color sequence examined every aspect of her (the prostitute's)
life, her paying customers and her friends. She was kinda a high-class call
girl, not a street walker so I guess it was easier in that sense. But the
essay was really sensational. BTW,  on my last trip two trips to Italy I was
surprised to see so few street walkers, as compared to the situation in the
late 1960s. Arthur

Replies: Reply from "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net> (Re: [Leica] Photo Impact)