Subject: Re: [Leica] San Diego
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:21:23 -0500

>Harrison, next time, could i please come and stay with you! Please
>change my mind about San Diego!
>
>Take care,
>Gary

Gary,

I'd be glad to put you up...but....I live in Nashville, Tennessee,
the other side of the continent form San Diego.  I think you have me
and Donal Philby mixed up, Donal lives in San Diego.

Sounds like you had an "interesting" trip.  Reminds me of something
someone once told me, there is an old Chinese curse, "May you live in
interesting times."  Your time in SD sure would meet that curse!

Nashville is a pretty cool town, small as far as cities go, but has a
lot of local history, near some of the most vicious battles in the
Civil War, home of Country Music (big deal?).  I am so not in tune
with country music that while on assignment for Country Weekly
magazine this evening I kept having to ask people who was who.  No
one interesting, biggest stars were Tracy Lawrence and Teri Clark,
those two I recognized but Shedaisy, and some others whose names
escape me now I had never heard of.
- --
Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net