Subject: Re: [Leica] black M6 top plates bubbling like crazy
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:12:03 -0400

Steve LeHuray jotted down the following:

>> Reminds me of the one about the man on the streets of New York who was
>> carrying an elephant gun! :-) I believe lighter fluid is essentially a
>> higher grade of kerosene, though I could be wrong.
>>
>> --Michael Darnton
>
> And what is wrong with that Michael? Or are we being a little snobish? It is
> an excellent cleanser and leaves a protective coating. It is also very
> cheap.

For a split second, I thought you meant the guy carrying the elephant gun in
NYC! ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | Jonesboro, AR; Denver, CO;
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | Washington, DC; Mount Morris, MI.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | Bear arms, or bears harm?