Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens Cleaning
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@sierratel.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:18:09 -0700

B.D. writes:

|Before attacking Ted for his shorts, don't forget that terrific old standby,
|cloth diapers.......(why do I have the feeling this is the oldest, most
|redundant thread on this list?:-) )

Cloth diapers are fine, but my supplies of well washed soft diapers is running
low...and I am too old to have more kids....and if I did, would be too poor to
worry about Leicas.

Relax, we are only about half way through the discussion.  We haven't even
discussed the old-time method of using your tie.  (I still think a microfiber
cloth tie is a good marketing idea).  Nor has the topic veered to the best
liquor on one's breath as a cleaning aid ;-)

Bill