Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Eisie, et al
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:39:53 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/00 1:12:39 PM, croberts@zoomtel.com writes:

>I admit that only a handful of Eisenstaedt's images represent great
>
>photography.

Hey, the "Drum Major" photo is enough for me . . . Did you know that Dirck
Halstead's "Digital Journalist" web site named Eisenstaedt the "Photographer
of the Century"? Here's a link to the editorial explaining why:

http://digitaljournalist.org/issue9911/editorial.htm

Personally, I have no opinion on matters such as the photographer of the
century but I thought it was interesting in light of alternate views that he
wasn't that special . . .

Bob (just passing on information) McEowen