Subject: RE: [Leica] impurities in lens
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 17:02:47 -0400

I'm sure some optical expert will set me straight if I'm wrong, but I'd be
willing to be that the bubbles, within "normal" size and quantity, neither
harm nor "help" a lens. I think people's saying that they improve quality is
just their way of saying that they don't harm the lens, so don't worry about
them.

B.D.

Replies: Reply from D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (Re: [Leica] impurities in lens)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] impurities in lens)