Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens Cleaning - now fabric softener
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:31:28 -0700

Joe Codispoti wrote:

> From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
> To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
>
> > Tim - HtoG? A strip of bounce in the camera bag? But doesn't the bounce
> also
> > give off fumes that might or might not end up as deposits on the lens?
> >
> > B. D.
>
> To say nothing of the toxicity factor of those infernal items.
> My wife thinks they "smell nice" and refuses to use the "original" version
> without the gagging perfume. I think they stink.
>
> Joe C.
> Merchandising, "new and improved". Merchandising, buy! Buy! Buy!

I think they clog up the pores in your fabrics so you can't breath! Makes you sweat!
They in effect turn  your cotton into polyester.
Now if they made Garlic flavored Bounce, that would be a different matter!!
And Garlic flavored dish washing soup.
Who wants lemon flavored dishes? Do I put lemon on my spaghetti?
Garlic goes with anything!!!!!
Especially the outfit I'm wearing right now!
Mark :-) Rabiner

Message from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] Lens Cleaning - now fabric softener)