Subject: Re: [Leica] July 4 celebration for the cousins! :-)
From: "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 19:23:00 -0700

And a happy Canada Day!!!  I miss those days on the Parliament Hill and
the park across the canal when I was living in Ottawa...

Drink some Upper Canada ale for me.  (is it available in B.C.?)

Ken Iisaka  <ken at iisaka dot org> http://www.iisaka.org
Still lost in Mill Valley in Marin County, California