Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday - Wanted, one (1) Leicaflex SL body, plus...
From: "William Gower" <wgower@eco-tec.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 00:58:59 +0000

Sorry about this, but I spent my Friday returning from Japan. I think I can
sneak this in before the clock rolls over to Saturday. (Hey, it's Friday
SOMEWHERE, right :-))

At any rate, I'm looking for an Leicaflex SL, black or chrome (preference
leaning towards black) in excellent mechanical condition. I want something
that will happily click away as I creep into old age.

If anyone has such a beast, let me know direct. Photo's would be a plus.
I'll pick up all shipping of course.

Leica glass of the same vintage would be happily considered as well.

e-mail: wgower@eco-tec.com

thanks

William