Subject: Re: [Leica] July 4 celebration for the cousins! :-)
From: rnkramer@mindspring.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 08:37:06 -0400

Thanks, Ted.  We shall be partying fools, make no mistake!   I plan to drink
and shoot heavily, so all my photos are sure to have that blurry camera
shake "art photo" look to them!  <vbg>

BTW, anybody have any recommendations on exposure for fireworks, say with a
200 speed film?

Bob Kramer
Atlanta, GA