Subject: RE: [Leica] digilux zoom: optical/digital zoom
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 06:34:24 -0700

RIch.... The ONLY thing holding me back is that little cord thingie....... I
need the cord for the IBM .......  If I have to bite the bullet and buy it,
what would the cost be?

DO you have or can you get any other demos, complete with the cord????

Price for a Digicopy?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net