Subject: [Leica] Compact shoe mount strobe recommendation?
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 13:35:27 -0400

I am looking for a very compact, automatic shoe mount strobe for my M6.  It
has to accommodate up to 75mm lense, and I am OK with falloff below 35mm.

The Metz units (32Z-1 especially) look like they have all the features I
need, but it is still quite bigger than I would like.  The 28 and 30 are
not really smaller.  The 20 is quite a bit smaller, and looks pretty good.

Anyone use any of these, or have another recommendation?

Replies: Reply from "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Compact shoe mount strobe recommendation?)
Reply from Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Compact shoe mount strobe recommendation?)