Subject: Re: [Leica] M Polarizer
From: Robinsnes@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 16:05:58 EDT

Dan
I agree, but ti is just as easy to throw a cloth, like a handkerchief, over
the camera to protect the whole thing from the elements. I do not mean a
neverready case. A handkerchief works fine. I know...always cover the
magazines of cameras when shooting in the summer sun. A tux coat that I carry
works fine. I believe in practical(?) photography...I like homemade
gadgets...they work better:-)

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com