Subject: Re: [Leica] M Polarizer
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 08:53:06 -0500

Dan,
Unless you have an Aux viewfinder or an MR meter that you need to meter
through, viewing the effect of the filter through the viewfinder works best
for me because it's easier to see the end effect.

So long as the filter is swung 180 degrees when it's closed it doesn't
matter how it's clamped to the lens.

I'm speaking of experience with the older version of the filter but I assume
they work the same.
Bud