Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: a 28 Summicron-M at photokina
From: "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 15:55:40 +0100

> I do prefer the wider view for street shots.  I'm tempted towards the
> 24/Hexar RF combination that Joseph Yao has advocated here, but fear the
24
> may be just a tad too wide (and distorted) for candids.
>
> Cheers,
> Dan

I use a couple of Ms with a 35 summilux asph and a voigtlander 15 and 75.
The 35 is always my first choice. I play with the 15 a lot and rarely use
the 75. I'd like something slightly wider for when the street gets busy and
can't quite decide between the 28 and the 24. BTW as far as a w/a m is
concerned, having played with a hotshoe v/f for the 28, I'll use a separate
finder.

All the best

Julian