Subject: Re: [Leica] Don Chatterton's Leicas
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@sierratel.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 12:15:26 -0700

I have dealt with Don for used equipment.  I find his service to be excellent.
The items I  have always found the advertised items to be much better than he
has described.  Tell him what you are looking for and he will steer you to his
best bargain, rather than high-balling you.

For several reasons, my new equipment has been purchased from Pat McKee.  If
Pat weren't in business, I would have no problem with purchasing from Don.  In
other words, Don is an extremely reputable source.  Asking is much better than
assuming.

Bill Larsen

Replies: Reply from "Glenn Thrall" <gthrall@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Don Chatterton's Leicas)