Subject: Re: [Leica] More LTM questions
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 02:03:56 GMT

Vick, I honestly have no idea if changing the speeds in an unwound camera
will damage it, but I doubt it.

I have used my LTM with the slow speed knob on all sorts of settings while
using the higher speeds and have never had a problem in over 20 years of
regular use.

I have had my camera cla'd for about 100 bucks as recently as 2 years ago.
This is a pretty straight forward process for any knowledgable Leica repair
shop and your camera will be as good as new if they do the job right.

Have fun
Dan States