Subject: [Leica] Punish me, punish me!
From: brians email <brian@image100.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 09:28:52 +0100

Thanks for the positive comments on the site so far!
I'm going to  try to reply to every one who has raised a comment but it may
take some time (photos to take you know :-) )
My leica is a limited edition, its the special black tape and south park
stickers one, year of the cartman I think!
J Deadman thought it looked too nice so I sent back to Solms for the work to
be undertaken and I'm very pleased, nobody in an anorak ever speaks to me
anymore......

Brian David Stevens ;-)