Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: bricks
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 10:46:56 -0400

I'm not a collector, but looking through the books I own on Leicas, I can
certainly see the appeal.  There are so many models going back so many
years, and there are all the model variations.   It seems virtually
impossible to amass a complete collection, and this is probably the main
motivation for collectors.

Why not indeed?

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: bricks)