Subject: [Leica] Leica's Change in Distribution
From: Chris Lee <chrislee@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 12:02:44 -0700

I have noticed that Leica recently moved to different distributors in South
East Asia and Canada. The previous distributors (Schmidt in South East Asia
and Kindermann in Canada) had been long-time Leica distributors in these
regions. My local Leica dealer in Vancouver Canada told me that Leica at the
same time released authorized dealerships to many shops which didn't
"qualify" to be authorized dealers in the past.

Any thoughts?

Chris