Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8 Sales in HK and Taiwan
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 01:04:13 -0400

Cummer Family jotted down the following:

> Curiously, I was told that sales of R8s in Taiwan are brisk - so the
> difference in sales between HK and Taiwan - isn't because customers are
> Chinese.

You'd think that with a model number like "R8", they'd be selling like lucky
charms... ;) ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | eVolving      eMergent     eThereal
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | eNthusiasm    eVanescent   ePhemeral
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | eFficacious   eMbryolic    ePochal