Subject: Re: [Leica] LTM servicing in UK
From: "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:35:51 +0100

Thanks Ted,

I got hold of CRR yesterday and they can now take my Ms. I've been emailing
them for ages and then it occurred to me to pick up the 'phone. Doh! Good
prices too - 135GBP for full service with an extra 35GBP for new winder
bits. He'll also adjust the lenshood locators on my 35summilux asph gratis!

Julian