Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: (kind of) Voightlander 90mm?
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:08:48 -0400

Michael asked: "Anyone on the LUG have any insider info on whether or not
Voightlander WILL be releasing an LTM 90mm in the near future?"

I haven't a clue, but it prompts a question of my own.

Given that M-lenses allegedly work with the Konica Hexar RF body...has
anyone tried the Konica 90mm f2.8 (or the 28mm f2.8)? on an M body?

The June issue of the UK's "Practical Photography" magazine features a
"shootout" among the M6, the Konica Hexar RF and the Voigtlander Bessa-R.
The Leica body was superior, of course, but...according to the
reviewer...the lenses were amazingly similar.

Craig
Boston