Subject: [Leica] A "blinking" question
From: Louis DiBacco <louis.dibacco@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 12:42:30 -0400

Does anyone use this combination: M6TTL and Metz 40MZ-2 with a 3501 M1 SCA
adapter? If you do, does the flash symbol in the M6's viewfinder blink like
it is supposed to when the flash is ready and when the exposure was made
correctly?

The flash symbol on my M6TTL does not blink. It stays on steady. I shot a
roll of 100VS and the exposures seem to be OK. I've talked to Nils at Leica
and got an email from Metz both saying it should blink. Maybe I shouldn't
worry.

Louis DiBacco