Subject: [Leica] Timeline
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 11:38:12 -0700

"B. D. Colen" wrote:
><Snip>
> 54

I got my first Leica which was a chrome M6 7 Years and 2 Months from today. I
was 42 Yrs and 3 Mths old.
I think how old we are when we got into this thing is a good thing to know.
Now I'm 49 Yrs and 6 Mths old and I feel like I've got a pretty compleat M
system from 24 to 135mm lenses and an M winder with two bodies. I use medium
format a lot less now that I'm sold on the Leica M system and way of shooting.
I'm due for a Viso but I'm in no schedule or hurry to get one.
A Leica M system sure takes the edge off mid life crisis!
Mark Rabiner
That and Delta 100 in Xtol 1:3!