Subject: RE: [Leica] B&H Photo
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 13:59:31 -0400

> KEH charges $9.95 shipping for any order costing less than $100.  It's
> stated very plainly in the section on ordering.

Er, right.  Thanks, I was well aware of that when I placed the order.  I
did not say I was unaware of the shipping charge.  I did agree to it, when
I placed the order in the first place.  What I said was that it wasn't
initially refunded with the return of the mis-marked item, and also that I
believe $9.95 is excessive for shipping a plastic lense cap that cost only
$4 tops to ship.

I also understand why they charge that, it's easier for them, but that
doesn't mean I have to like it, or that I believe it is fair.

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] B&H Photo)